Monday, December 27, 2004

Ode to a Boy

Have you ever met someone and they don't leave your head. Someone so wrong for you that you want them more. For years I have seen this guy. He's unique, dark, moody, artistic. He is sexy as all hell. I spent one night just hanging out with him. Talking, laughing, drinking... I had the opportunity to kiss him and I pulled away. There are so many reasons for that. He is someone I would love a fling with. I don't think either of us would last a real relationship. It isn't either of us. It's coming up on the one year anniversary since the night I almost kissed him. He's in my head again. I haven't seen him since that night. I had never talked to him more in all the year's I've known him than that night. I want him to know that I think he's amazing. I know he isn't perfect but I don't mind. I admire that. I wish we could just say to hell with what others would say and just see what happens.

Who knows.

No comments: