Monday, January 09, 2006

Long Distance

Okay, so the dating trend these days seems to be long distance. My cousin is currently seeing someone who lives in LA. He lives in Boston. He's having fun with it so, hey! And another friend of his lives in Seattle and is trying to date someone here. Time zones, my friends. I am just trying to see someone in the same times zone. Not even fussy about the same state.

The New Year has rolled in quite well. As I said, New Year's in Boston rocked. Came back and got a snow day. Booked my April trip to Disney World. I don't care if I have been there 3 times already, I like it. It makes me happy.

My mom is doing well... no major health issues at the moment. A little cold and a possible case of vertigo that we blame on the flu and pneumonia shots she got this fall. I still say the flu shot makes you sicker than the flu. But whatever.

Work has been insane. I picked up a third kid to work with. He's hearing but needs help so I am doing AIS. It's kinda fun being useful for a change. However the FM systems are going to be the death of me. Long story, albeit amusing.

Recent Movies: Rent, Harry Potter 4... Loved them both. Adam Pascal just rocks in Rent.

Currently reading: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I haven't been reading much lately and haven't been finishing anything I start. I like summers better when I can read seven books.

Recent DVD's: Must Love Dogs, Dark Angel - Season 1. John Cusack is just amazing. I can watch him in anything. Dark Angel has been my Alias this winter. I had watched it while it was on and Netflix has been delivering it to my door. I liked Max and Logan, they're not unlike Sydney and Vaughn....

Think I'll go to bed now...