Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Land of Make Believe

Why is it that I can say anything I want, practically do anything I want when it comes to my "crush" but not anyone else? I have always said that he would be my ideal fling. The one man you had to have an affair with, the kind they write smutty novels about.

Maybe when you've experienced your fantasy, it makes you ready for something real. The real turn on is the ability to make something once thought impossible, happen. How do you make real happen? But see, this is where I am clueless. I deal much better in fantasies and make believe and impossibilities than anything tangible.

How do I let someone know I am interested in them? What if they don't feel the same? What if they think you're still in love with someone else? What if they're no good with subtleties and you're no good with patience?

I think I'll become a nun.