Sunday, May 01, 2005

Weirder and weirder

Okay... I have had the weirdest month of April. There was that thing earlier in the month with that boy then tonight I met my cousins and two of their friends @ the Country Grove. First of all my cousin Jack was there. Weird in itself. Then this guy Weston that I grew up with was there and recognized me and came over and gave me a big hug and was very chatty. (And drunk) Weston used to torture me as a little kid, but when we were older he was pretty cool. I haven't seen him in over ten years. Then I saw Wayne Carter who came over and said hi... Then this other kid from my neighborhood (his grandfather was the old man that was lying in the road) came and started chatting. It was like having a conversation w/ someone who has ADD. He'd shoot off question after question but not let me reply to them. It was hysterical. He asked for my number and I gave it. *shrug* Whatever. Kinda cute, blonde, tall, blue eyes. His line was a new one, "you're smart, that so hot." He went crazy when I said I had a Master's degree. LMAO

I hardly got to talk to my cousin or ERM and Sharon. Well, I talked to Sharon a bit.

Also, earlier this evening went to see Fever Pitch with my former neighbor. I LOVED it!!! Apparently, I like the Sox more than I thought. Weird. And now I am being IMed by my exboyfriend... Why is it I have been found desirable by every other male in the free world today except for the only one I am actually interested in???? I don't get it. Also, is there anyone in the freeworld that I haven't expressed my feelings about him to? Someone else knew that I DO NOT remember telling. I don't get it. Grrr. It is time to go to bed. I am supposed to meet my family @ 7:30 to go to the Yankees vs. Blue Jays game. I believe, although I will double check it, that Ted Lilly is pitching for the Jays. Whoohoo!!! I love him. He has the best eyelashes in baseball.

No comments: