Saturday, March 18, 2006

Exasperating is the word of the day....

All right. So I am a chicken. I am completely unable to ask the one question I should ask. So, I'll assume the answer is no. Not sure how I feel about that. This is getting way too complicated. I give up. I usually enjoy a challenge, but not banging my head against brick walls.

St. Patrick's was fun. Went to Saratoga. Drank... Drank... and Drank some more. Two things that amused me: drunk jerk that H knew was touching my face and completely in my space. Behind him I could see Paul and if looks could kill he'd have been six feet under. The guy had also been bothering H earlier. Slime to say the least. We also hung out with H's roommate Nicole and her boyfriend. At one point, Nicole said something about Paul & I dating. H and I said that we weren't Nicole's boyfriend goes, "you're not?" I nearly fell on the floor laugh seeing as this is not the first time that has happened. Not sure why.

Had a totally bizarre day... was told I was not allowed to go on the family vacation. Had issues at the gas station, accidentally ran a red light in the 'burgh.... was told I was rude and apparently a bitch (that part happened yesterday, same source though) .... I'm thinking I never should have gotten out of bed.

Saw V for Vendetta. Very good. Action packed with an actual story that gets you thinking about the state of the world. The previews had intrigued me but I am a bg Natalie Portman fan so I was curious.