Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's like crack, I tell ya

Okay, upon the urging of some friends from Grad school, I have actually figured out how to utilize my MySpace account. It's like crack.

I have found my date for the senior prom. I found my friend Trevor whom I lost touch with ten years ago and have often wondered about. I found the usual assortment of people I do keep in touch with, like H. It's also neat cause you can get to be "friends" of music artists like Reaxis (a Boston band) or Adam Pascal (from Rent). And it has blogs. I like blogs.

And it's NOT Live Journal which confuses the hell out of me.

So... what's new... like I said Jamie is moving. We had a "girl's night in" last night. With fruity umbrella drinks and watched Mean Girls. It was nice. This week Riley and I are going for pancakes.

California boy emailed me two days in a row. That never happens.

And well... what I thought was a good idea at the time seems to have blown up in my face. Do I regret it? Nah... had to take a chance. But will someone please make the weirdness stop. It's annoying. Can I help it if I saw possibilities in one evening and was curious? My reasons were good and honest. I was in the mood to try something normal for a change.

And Jamie... I am sorry it annoys you how I hold shots. I cannot help it if my hands are small. I'll work on it while you're gone.

And Syracuse won!!!! Yippee!!!!!