Saturday, August 06, 2005

Chaos

Okay... I got sick of listening to Jen complain that I never update my blog. I never have the time or ambition.

But as seeing how the last real post I made was to laugh a Jeter and his first EVER grand slam, I will write and celebrate Jason Varitek's first EVER grand slam on thursday. He is just AWESOME.

Life is just crazy. Chesh turned 30. She is a mom of 2 now. The boys are adorable. I can't wait to see them again in 2 weeks.

Last weekend was Katie's wedding, this weekend is Jamie's. (I am in it), next weekend I am heading to Boston for happy hour @ Charlie's, a Rock Club performance and a Sox game. Please don't let Wakefield be pitching. Weekend after that is Dominic's christening, then Lauren & Andrew's wedding. AHHHHHHHH.... I am almost looking forward to school just to have free time again.

Mom is doing well. 3 weeks down, 3 to go.

I have the headache from hell and have to be up @ the butt crack of dawn.

Hope Jen is happy now.

No comments: