Monday, August 15, 2005

Rock on

Hmmm.... why oh why oh why???????????????????????

Must be why they call them crushes. And yet this goes much differently than the usual script of a crush.

Boston was fun. Rock Club was terrific. They had an ace roadie/sound check person. LOL Got eaten alive by bugs. My ankles look like I have the f'ing chicken pox, and it was hotter than hell but it was fun.

The Sox game that wasn't.... 6 hours and more rain delays than baseball. Saw Tek hit into a double play :-( Spent quality time with my cousin though. That's always good. Got to see the interesting Happy Hour people. Met the 3rd Castle brother. As usual Troy was well represented.

Now I am home... at least for a few days before I head on to PA. Mom is doing well. In her fifth week of radiation. It's going well.


No comments: