Saturday, October 01, 2005

Die Cleveland Die!!!

Sigh.... Cleveland needs to lose so that the Yanks and Sox make the post season. I hate Aaron F**ing Boone.

This weekend is guarenteed to give me an ulcer. I want the Sox to win. I want them to go to the post season. I would like to see the Yanks go to b/c, then it's interesting. And I'd love to see Bernie go out in the Post Season... but it would be VERY interesting to have a 3-way tie for the Wild Card. It would be even more interesting to have the Yanks eliminated completely.

I cannot believe September is over already. Next weekend is Columbus Day. Wow... We're going on a field trip on Thursday to the Farmer's Museum in Cooperstown. I love field trips. Survived "Meet the Teacher Night" this week.

Now... I don't know if anyone reads this... but I am addicted to Alias. I have watched it from Day 1. I own the DVD's. I LOVE Michael Vartan. I am plotting numerous ways to torture JJ Abrams. He's evil. Every season, he takes everything you've come to absorb and tosses it off the nearest bridge and starts all over again. It's aggravating. Vaughn cannot be dead. I will stop watching it. I think he's alive. And it's all a big secret to keep people watching. I think they faked his death and funeral to flush out his "killers". I hope...

Other shows I am watching this season: Desperate Housewives (although wasn't as into the Season Premiere... hope it gets better), Crossing Jordan, Las Vegas (I miss Nessa), Kitchen Confidential (Will Tippin from Alias!!!! And I just read Michael Vartan is going to guest star! Bonus!!!), Gilmore Girls, The OC (although it's on against Alias), Without a Trace, Apprentice, and ER. Oh, and I forgot, House. Hugh Laurie is very intriguing. I like his character and I've met Robert Sean Leonard - he came to Kingston when I worked on the High School's production of Les Miserables)

I am currently reading Faithful - by Stephen King and S. O'Nan. It's the recap of the Sox '04 season. Without having SPAC, my reading has been limited. This summer I read Harry Potter 4, 5 & 6, plus the 2nd and 3rd summers of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and finished A Conderacy of Dunces (highly recommend that one!!)

No comments: