Tuesday, October 25, 2005

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Grrr.... So I am without my car yet again. *sigh* I only just got it back last Monday. There was smoke coming up from under the hood along my windshield. Cars are more trouble than they're worth and yet we are slaves to them. I can't imagine NOT having a car.

Went to Boston this weekend. It was fun. Did Happy Hour and hung out with my cousin. Even washed windows. Our three muskateers (how the hell do you spell that anyway???) were down one. Apparently now that Kevin has a girlfriend, he's too busy to hang out with us. Whatever!

I HATE Halloween. I've never liked it. Ever since the 3rd grade when someone made me a princess costume to go with a friend's king costume. First of all, I had to wear pink and second, he got all the attention. I was invisible. I used to like dressing up like a little kid in pj's and carrying a teddy bear, hair in pigtails. I hate the stupid Halloween parade at work.

Lots of venting here, eh?

Music: check out the Brian Jonestown Masacre. If you live in or around Boston, check out Reaxis.net. They're playing this Friday in Somerville. I may be going. Haven't thought that far ahead. Plus the guitar player is hot.

Books: Who has time to read????

Movies: I think the last movie I saw was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. California boy moved and now I have no one to see movies with.

TV: Alias sucks this year. I did read that Michael Vartan is coming back. Otherwise I see no point in watching the stupid show. I have five freakin' years invested in it. Sark is coming back as well. Speaking of Alias... I have been enjoying Kitchen Confidential w/ Bradley Cooper (Will Tippin on Alias). It will return after baseball. Desperate Housewives is not as interesting as it was last year. It actually annoys me. I want to slap the shit out of Teri Hatcher. Now, James Denton is another story...

Baseball: Well, it's the White Sox and the Astros. I prefer the Astros. Not so much Clemens and Pettite as Biggio and Baggy. Love those guys. I love that Gardner put Baggy in as DH in Game 1. Who cared if they lost when he struck out w/ runners in scoring position. He was rewarded for his tenure. I hate the White Sox. I HATE Ozzie Guillen. I think someone forgot to tell him that he doesn't actually play anymore. And I am pissed, I missed Robin Ventura catching the ceremonial first pitch in Sunday's game.

Okay.... in desperate need of sleep right now.

No comments: