Tuesday, October 11, 2005

There's always next year...

*Sigh* Well... another post season come and gone. No Sox, no Yankees... I'd like to see the Angels and Astros go all the way.

Can't believe Columbus Day has come and gone.... Had a very social weekend. Dinner w/ Jay... Jen's birthday... visit to Pennsylvania... Need a vacation from my 3 day vacation. I am very excited about having off Thursday... Gotta love a Jewish holiday.

Now... do I complain about boys or baseball????

Found a cool site for DVD reviews. dvdsnapshot.com

I have been addicted to Seasons 1 & 2 of TJ Hooker for the past week or so. I can't get enough and Netflix is going too slow... I also watched an interesting documentary on the recommendation of my cousin and Kevin. Dig! It's the story of the Brian Jonestown Masacre and the Dandy Warhols.

No comments: