Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dentist

I went to the dentist today. AGAIN. It seems my entire life and life savings is being spent there. There are many other places I would rather be. Like on a beach somewhere. Or at a baseball game.. Or anywhere that has water. Or in bed.

I am not feeling as hopeless today. I suppose that is good. I slept in and didn't accomplish anything in the past three days that I was supposed to but life goes on I guess. I even spent two hours watching the E! True Hollywood Story.

I actually made phone calls yesterday. I tried explaining to people where I have been all summer. I still can't quite explain it and I am not sure anyone really wants to listen. This is becoming my therapy. I can write into the abyss that is the internet and be content with that.

Where did the summer go? Where did I go? Was I always this way? I don't know. Do you? I am looking for answers. So many questions, so little time.

What is the point? Is there one? Does our existance mean anything? I need to know.

1 comment:

Ponine32 said...

Yes dear.