Wednesday, August 25, 2004

SPAC

Wow... I have spent my entire summer working at SPAC. It was interesting to say the least. Mollie has the best sense of humor in the world. Her spontaneous witicisms have already been published.

The Days of our Lives type atmosphere was interesting and I am thankful I am too old for that shit.

I met some really cool people, and despite our age differences I had fun getting to yell at customers with them. I might have pissed off one, which would make me sad b/c their cool and one of the few people there I could have an intelligent conversation with. Hopefully, they know any tortuous behavior on my part was all in good clean fun. And they know I think they are truly amazirng.

I have seen some of the stupidest and some of the most talented people; all from behind our "bulet proof" glass. It's been a joy and a curse. I thank god I am not 18 again. It's too much damn work.

No comments: