Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Procrastination

What am I doing? I should be cleaning or getting ready to go back to school and instead I am here. Never ssaid I was a smart mouse.

Anyway... my computer wants to crap out.

My Yankees are in first place which I should be happy about but I cannot bring myself to revel in it. There's no challenge, no fun. AND they have John Olereud who I hate almost as much as Jeff Kent. *sigh*

My summer is over and I have done nothing.

I went to Buffalo for the weekend. I loved it there. Why did I leave? Oh yeah... the winters.

My favorite boy moved out. That makes me sad.He moved to the ghetto. That makes me worry.

4 comments:

R. D. said...

How can you not like a guy who wears a helmet in the field?

Ponine32 said...

That is one of the reasons I HATE him.

R. D. said...

But he wears a helmet! It's awesome!

Ponine32 said...

Take off the helmet, turn it over and make a sundae in it. That's all it's good for. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.