Friday, June 27, 2008

Jen says....

She posted on her blog today that Broadway makes everything better. I agree. I have been in love with Broadway since the early 90's. Here is probably my all time favorite songs:

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lea_salonga/on_my_own.html

On Broadway I have seen:

Phantom of the Opera
Les Miserables (2x)
Guys and Dolls
Cats
Kiss of the Spider Woman
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Blood Brothers
Angels in America Part 1
Angels in America Part 2
Love! Valour! Compassion!
Take Me Out
Beauty & the Beast (2x)
Rent
Rocky Horror Picture Show (4x)
Frogs
By Jeeves
Sunset Boulevard
Damn Yankees
Tommy
Aida
Grease!
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Jesus Christ Superstar


I think that's it...

But I have also seen touring:
Grease!
Miss Saigon
Crazy for You (Toronto)
Hairspray
Rent (3)
Les Miserables (2)
Jesus Christ Superstar (SPAC)
Phantom of the Opera

No comments: