Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Vacation

I love summer vacation. I love baseball. I LOVE David Cone. I cannot express how excited I am that Coney is on YES this season. He has been my hero since I was 12.

I still hate Joba Chamberlain. I can't explain it. I went through the drive thru @ Dunkin Donuts this morning and was greeted by a HUGE ASS picture of him next to the menu. YUCK!

Jen and I are doing our best to be social this summer. We're going to a Valley Cats game Monday. I am SUPER excited about the Jerry Jennings bobblehead. I LOVE him. I even went up to him and told him @ McGeary's one night. I had consumed a few beverages first. Ha!

I spent my first official day of Summer Vacation cleaning my apartment. I am trying to decide if I want to move or not. Moving would be a pain in the ass.

The Mets swept the Yanks @ Yankee Stadium. Hehe... Nice way to end the stadium's season. They've never done that before. Gotta love a day/night Yankee Stadium/Shea double header. The Yanks LOST 15 - 6. I am kinda disappointed that I didn't watch it now. I enjoy when the Yanks get their asses handed to them.

I am procrastinating. I should keep cleaning.

No comments: